This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re a Yagna IQ Inc user or visitor to our Sites. It applies across Yagna iQ white labeled portals as well as Yagna IQ Inc website (www.yagnaiq.com)
In the course of its activity and for the purposes of providing the Services Yagna IQ Inc is required to collect and process the personal data of its users (hereafter referred to as the “Users”).
Yagna iQ Inc (hereafter referred to as ‘Yagna’ or ‘We’) attaches particular importance to the respect for the privacy of the Users and of the confidentiality of their personal data, and is thus committed to processing the data in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties (hereafter referred to as the “Data Protection Act”), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to that person.
Processing of personal data: any operation or any set of operations relating to personal data, whatever the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, as well as locking, erasure, or destruction.
Cookie: a cookie is a piece of information placed on the hard drive of Internet users by the server of the site they visit. It contains several pieces of data: the name of the server which installed it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, and possibly an expiry date. This information is sometimes stored on the computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save pieces of information.
Personal Information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our business portals as well as our websites.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data provided (in order to complete the Users’ registration and to render the Services) is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk. In addition, certain data is collected automatically as a result of the User’s actions on the site (i.e. using cookies).
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
In addition to collecting the data from our portal/website, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- Financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US in order to process a transaction;
- Third party service providers (like Google, Facebook, Zoho), which may provide information about you when you login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider
Recipients of the data
The personal data collected is intended for Yagna’s commercial and accounting departments. It may be transmitted to Yagna’s subsidiaries, or to third-party data processors which Yagna is authorized to use within the context of the performance of its Services.
In this context, personal data may be transferred to an EU or non-EU country. Yagna implements ensure the protection and security of this data, in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Yagna does not transfer or rent personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without the express consent of the Users of Yagna.
In addition, personal data may only be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than marketing in the following cases:
- With their authorization;
- At the request of the competent legal authorities, upon judicial request, or in the context of a legal dispute.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
- Operating the Portal/Sites.
- Providing you with services described on the Sites;
- Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
- Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- Updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- Monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- Training Yagna staff about how to best serve our user community;
- Improving our products and services.
Data retention period
Rights of Users
In accordance with applicable rules, the Users have the right to access and rectify their personal data, which enables them to rectify, complete, update, or delete data that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or outdated, or whose collection, use, communication, or storage is prohibited.
Users may exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
Yagna IQ Inc, 7300 Lone Star Drive, Suite C200, Plano, TX 75024, USA.
These requests shall be processed within a maximum period of 30 days.
The Users may also at any time modify the data pertaining to them by logging on to portal’s provided URL and clicking on “edit my profile” or by contacting the support department: email@example.com
The Users may unsubscribe from the Yagna newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe links in each of Yagna emails.