1. QA- Manual & Automation Testing
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Familiar with agile methodology, scrum and automation project estimations.
- Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG using java & experience with different frameworks.
- Programming skills in Java and OOPS concepts. Experience in API testing & automation tools or framework like RestAssured, Postman, SOAP UI.
- Experience in app performance analysis & testing by Jmeter or any other open-source tool.
- Experience in DB & Keyspace testing & writing queries in MySQL & Cassandra. Nice to have data testing with the ETL tool.Sound knowledge of Manual (different types of testing) APP, Android & IOS testing best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the following tools – Jira, Git & nice to have knowledge about Docker technology.
- Security testing by ZAP/Qualys/Acunetix tools.
- Good Understanding of complex scenarios and writing a number of scenarios. Debugging & logs analysis.
- Candidates from product-based companies and small-scale companies with long-term retention are preferred.
- Candidates willing to work from the office are preferred.